Why your body isn't performing like it used to...
- Wish you had more strength at the gym, passion in the bedroom, and energy during the day?
- Are you over 40?
- Testosterone is the hormone that’s responsible for your sex drive, muscle mass, cellular energy levels, and much more
- Testosterone decreases with age and stress
- You feel sluggish, flat, and lack the spring you once had in your step
- Getting in shape is harder than it used to be
- Your love life is lacking
- It’s not your fault. Your testosterone levels may have fallen